Ramble for the Roses
Tuesday, April 3
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Enjoy a family-friendly evening at the 29th anniversary of the Ramble for the Roses! Ramble features a non-competitive five-kilometer walk through beautiful Iroquois Park. The walk begins and ends at the Ramble Mini-Festival, located next to the playground off New Cut Road.
The Ramble for the Roses is a wonderful springtime tradition in the South End. The Mini-Festival offers a variety of booths, games, bouncy rides and refreshments to help participants relax and refuel after the walk.
The entry fee includes a Ramble for the Roses T-shirt and a voucher for ice cream or fruit at the Mini-Festival.
The event is held rain or shine.
Entry fee is $20 for adults, $10 for children. Early bird pricing is $18 for adults and $8 for children, if registered by April 19.
Click here to register online.
- Holy Cross, DeSales and Holy Rosary alumni tents
- State-of-the-art Sunnyhill Playground, featuring rope bridges, slides, a swaying boat, a fenced playground for toddlers and three swing sets. Sunnyhill is handicap-accessible with a rubberized surface.
- Inflatable rides, duck pond & face-painting for kids
- Massage Worx & Wellness – free massage for anyone wearing an official 2012 Ramble T-shirt
- Cooperative Extension – Jefferson County 4-H
- College Roadshow Bus o Kentucky Humane Society
- Free Cornhole games
- And much more!
Free parking is available at the Iroquois Amphitheater and at DeSales High School. No rain makeup date is scheduled; walk, rain or shine!