The Kentucky Derby Festival prides itself on providing quality entertainment for the entire community. Our commitment to diversity is long-standing and our programming continues to be designed to appeal to everyone.
The Festival works with a number of other non-profits in the planning and production of their events. These events not only fit within the overall mission of KDF but it helps expose our Festival to patrons in various parts of the city.
Some of our community partners (and related events) include:
- 100 Black Men of Louisville – Derby Gala
- Greater Friendship Baptist Church – GospelFest
- River City Drum Corp – Da’Ville Classic
- Slice Charities of Louisville – The Slice: Spice, Style & Soul
The Festival continues to work with several local minority and female-owned businesses when contracting for products and services. Management works to ensure that these businesses are included in our bid and RFP processes.
Some of our vendor partners include:
- America’s Finest Filters
- Ground Groomers
- Mane Event Decorators
- Marvin Young Photography
- OEC (Office Environment Company)
- Pinnacle Cleaning Service
- Professional Fence
- Samuel D. Ellis Consulting Group
- Signal 88 Security
- Sincerely Yours Catering
- Spyder Productions
- Susan’s Florist
To inquire about future vendor opportunities with the Festival, please contact Stacey Robinson at email@example.com.