Texas Hold'Em Tournament
The Kentucky Derby Festival recognizes the importance of public health and safety – it is always the Derby Festival’s top priority and we appreciate everything that is being done for all of us. We want to do our part as well, and with an abundance of caution, have decided to postpone the 2020 Kentucky Derby Festival until later in the year.
The schedule may look a little different as we move things into a new timeframe, but there will be a Thunder Over Louisville, a miniMarathon, a Pegasus Parade, and many other events in between. As you can imagine, there are a lot of moving parts, and once we get all the details finalized, we will release a new schedule.
Register Online Today!
Entry is non-transferable. Player check-in will begin two hours before first deal. Players who fail to check in 10 minutes before first deal may lose their seat to an alternate player. Entry fee: $125 + $4.04 processing fee.
Join us for an evening cruise and Poker Tournament on the Ohio!
– Professional Dealers
– $125 buy-in: Includes $10,000 in chips and a commemorative Texas Hold’em event pin
– Add-on available 1st hour of play: $40 for $4,000 in chips
– Up to 325 participants (payouts prorated based on actual number of players)
– Payouts for 1st-24th place
– Guest tickets: $15 at the door
– Cash bar, cash games, single table tournaments
– Cruise during first 60 minutes of play
– Player wristbands will be issued at check-in
– No Re-Buys
2020 will be the 15th year for the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Texas Hold’Em Tournament. The event will be held aboard the Belle of Cincinnati, beginning with a cruise starting at 6 p.m.
The cruise will last 60 minutes at the beginning of the tournament, with the remainder of the event taking place at the dock, so those who are out of the game may disembark.