Kentucky Derby Festival Foundation RoboRumble Minecraft EditionWATCH THE FINALS LIVE!
March 22, 2021 – April 28, 2021
- Competition Submissions Collected
Saturday, May 8, 2021
- Finals conducted Online via YouTube LiveStream HERE.
Questions? Contact James Unger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This year’s Event is Virtual!
- Students will be creating a Minecraft build and showcasing it through a screen captured 3-minute video.
- The final build should show a new or existing Kentucky Derby Festival event.
- It should be as detailed as possible with community impacts and connections. This is YOUR festival!
- A team can be one or more students with no more than 10 students per team.
- This project can be configured to any scale that the participants deem manageable.
- Please refer to the scoring rubric on slide 6 of this document for specific scoring categories and the Finished Product section for a description of what should be included in your completed project.
- The video should capture the student(s) providing a step-by-step walkthrough of important features of the Minecraft build that is recorded live from the device screen using the software of the team’s choosing.
- Narration can occur as a voice-over in synch with the video, utilize well-timed on-screen titles to describe features, or a combination of both.
COMPETITION RUBRIC HERE.
All content in the build should be original work created by the student(s). Students may use MinecraftEDU or the regular PC/Mac version of Minecraft, or the iOS (iPad) version, as long as a screen recording can be captured.
Use only the default texture pack. Mods are not allowed.