Zoeller® Pump Company Touring Parade
The Zoeller Pump Company Touring Parade – a traveling display that takes Festival into the community – returns in 2023 after its debut in 2021.
The Touring Parade will help kick start the Festival celebrations around the city on Saturday, April 1.
It may travel through your neighborhood!
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON ABOUT THE 2023 ZOELLER PUMP COMPANY DERBY FESTIVAL TOURING PARADE!
The 2022 Touring Parade route:
The parade will be traveling around the community on Saturday, April 2, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (rain or shine). Below are some of the areas and neighborhoods where the touring parade will travel.
- 9 a.m.: Leaves Kentucky Exposition Center (en route to Zoeller Pump Company)
- 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.: Taylor-Berry, North Shively
- 10 a.m.: Ribbon Cutting at Zoeller Pump Company (Official Start of Touring Parade)
- 10 a.m. – Noon: Hallmark, Park DuValle, Parkland, Chickasaw, Shawnee, Russell
- Noon – 2 p.m.: Parkland, California, Limerick, Old Louisville, Smoketown/Shelby Park, Germantown, Highlands, Tyler Park, Deer Park, Belknap, Hayfield Dundee
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Bashford Manor, Newburg, Highview, Okolona, Auburndale
- 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.: Kenwood Hills, Iroquois Park, Cloverleaf, Hazelwood, Beechmont, Highland Park
The touring parade will feature:
4 Inflatable balloon characters: Zoeller Pump Company (Goldie Pegasus), Buddy the Dinosaur, Brainy Smurf, and Daniel Tiger
Festival VIPs: 2022 Derby Festival Board Chair, Mike Shea and the 2022 Royal Court riding the Derby City Express
Specialty Units: Kosair Shriner’s Calliope, TARC Design-A-Bus showcasing local student artwork, on route music provided by Zoeller Pump Company
Along the route: KDF Spirit Squad will be onsite at the 10 a.m. start, as well as a few stops along the route!