February 25, 2016. Louisville, KY. – Tickets for Kentucky Derby Festival events go on sale at 10 a.m. on Monday, February 29. To purchase tickets call the Derby Festival Hotline at (502) 584-FEST between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. or order online at KDF.org 24 hours/7 days a week.
“We have another exciting line-up of events on this year’s Derby Festival schedule,” said Mike Berry, Kentucky Derby Festival President & CEO. “Many of our ticketed events sell out quickly, so we encourage Festival fans to purchase tickets early for the best availability.”
Tickets to these events on sale on Monday, February 29:
- Festival Unveiled on March 2
- Macy’s Spring Fashion Show on March 31 (Lounge Tickets Only)
- Derby Festival Basketball Classic* presented by Papa John’s on April 15
- The Fillies Derby Ball on April 16
- They’re Off! Luncheon on April 22
- Thunder Over Louisville VIP Rooftop Party on April 23
- Running Wild Pasta Party on April 29
- Kentucky Proud WineFest on May 3 and May 4 – Downtown Belvedere
- BeerFest presented by American Founders Bank on May 5
- Great Steamboat Race on the Belle of Louisville and Belle of Cincinnati** on May 4
- Republic Bank Pegasus Parade on May 5
*Tickets for the Derby Festival Basketball Classic presented by Papa John’s can ONLY be purchased at TicketMaster locations, Ticketmaster.com, or by calling (800) 745-3000 or the Freedom Hall box office at (502) 367-5144. TicketMaster convenience fee will be added to all outlet, internet and phone orders.
**Tickets on the Belle of Cincinnati for the Great Steamboat Race can ONLY be purchased through BB Riverboats at BBRiverboats.com or by calling (800)-261-8586.
The Derby Festival is an independent community organization supported by 4,000 volunteers, 400 businesses and civic groups, Pegasus Pin sponsorships and event participation. It entertains more than 1.5 million people annually. This involvement has made the Festival the largest single attended event in Kentucky and one of the leading community celebrations in the world.