February 26, 2015. Louisville, KY. – Tickets for Kentucky Derby Festival events go on sale at 10 a.m. on Monday, March 2. To purchase tickets call the Derby Festival Hotline at (502) 584-FEST between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. or order online at www.kdf.org 24 hours/7 days a week.
“We have another exciting line-up of events on the Derby Festival schedule,” said Mike Berry, Kentucky Derby Festival President & CEO. “Many of our ticketed events sell out quickly, so we encourage Festival fans to purchase tickets early for the best availability.”
Tickets to these events on sale at 10 a.m. on Monday, March 2:
- Macy’s Spring Fashion Show on March 26 (Lounge Tickets Only)
- Derby Festival Basketball Classic* presented by Papa John’s on April 11
- They’re Off! Luncheon on April 17
- The Fillies Derby Ball on April 17
- Running Wild Pasta Party on April 24
- WineFest Farm to Table Dinner Presented by Kentucky Proud on April 28
- Kentucky Proud WineFest on April 28 and April 29 – Downtown Belvedere
- BeerFest presented by American Founders Bank on April 29
- Great Steamboat Race on the Belle of Louisville and Belle of Cincinnati on April 29
- Republic Bank Pegasus Parade on April 30
*Tickets for the Derby Festival Basketball Classic presented by Papa John’s can ONLY be purchased at TicketMaster locations, Ticketmaster.com, or by calling (800) 745-3000 or the Freedom Hall box office at (502) 367-5144. TicketMaster convenience fee will be added to all outlet, internet and phone orders.
The Derby Festival is an independent community organization supported by 4,000 volunteers, more than 400 businesses and civic groups, Pegasus Pin sponsorships and event participation. It entertains more than 1.5 million people in a two- week period and has a local economic impact of more than $127 million. This involvement has made the Festival the largest single attended event in Kentucky and one of the leading community celebrations in the world.